We provide professional sgRNA bioinformatics services for CRISPR-Cas9 system. The services we offer range from gene mutagenesis, off target analysis, Prediction of off target and mutations design, synthesis and gene editing, to gene expression profiling analysis to chromosomal region with DNA copy number statistics based on sequencing results as functional analysis. Combined with professional databases such as PRECOG, TCGA and COSMIC, we can analyse gene expression levels, gene mutation rates and relevance of clinical prognosis. This allows us to provide solutions for potential drug targets and personalized medicine. It could also help scientists find more genes serve as therapeutic targets.
- Experienced in >5 species for CRISPR-Cas9 sgRNA design, which can be customized for specified requirements.
- Professional bioinformatics analysis team with scientific scheme, in-depth data mining to generate a reliable and flexible data report.
Agriculture, microbiology, environmental biology, oceanography, human micro ecology, etc.
Antibody drugs are among the most promising therapies and experienced explosive growth as new drugs have been approved for various diseases. Recent advances in antibody discovery technologies have paved way for development of a plethora of new antibody therapeutics.In the past antibodies are discovered by well-established in vivo immunization procedures or in vitro antibody library screening approaches.
We provide fast, flexible and customized one-stop solutions for antibody discovery. Our platform is a structure-based in silico antibody discovery method. The platform can screen early hits for antigens for wet-lab evaluation, followed by affinity maturations using controlled permutation libraries.
- Powerful drug-like antibody bio-computation
- Facilitate the development of “biologically superior” antibody drugs
- roprietary software platforms.
Crispr for gene mutagenesis
- Off-target analysis
- CRISPR MECHANISM- Natural and modified
- PAM screening
- Identification of Target
- Study of the Primer
- Importance of Off-target and Mutations
- Prediction of Off-target & Mutations.
Insilico genetic engineering
- Gene Analysis
- SNP Analysis
- Homology Modelling
- Protein folding
- Protein secondary structure prediction
- Genetic Engineering
- Mutation Analysis
- Restriction Mapping
- Primer Designing
Immunoinformatics & vaccine design
- Check for antigenicity
- Check for allergic nature
- Functional analysis
- Primary Protein structure prediction
- Secondary Protein Structure Prediction
- Homology Modeling
- Active site prediction
- Population coverage
- Antibody Modeling
- Antigen-Antibody Docking
- Visualization of the antigen-antibody complex
NGS | whole genome sequence interpretation
- Genome finishing
- Genome annotation
- Bacterial genome analysis
- Plasmid analysis
- Assembly statistics
- Plasmid analysis
- TRNA analysis
- Functional annotation
- Identification of clinical isolates
- Clustering and functional annotation
- Results analysis from Phaster
- Results analysis from RAST annotation
- Multiple sequence alignment/li>
- Phylogenetic analysis
- Variant calling
“We can’t help everyone, but when we help someone, we help everyone”.Ronald Regan 40th U.S President